Play Clash Of Clans On PC
For over two years, Clash Of Clans has been one of the leading strategy games on both the iOS and the Play Store. People now have the possibility of playing the game on their laptops/home PCs using Blue Stacks, which is an android simulator for Windows. Given below is a step by step guide on how to install Blue Stacks on you Windows operating system and enjoy addicting gameplay of Clash of Clans on their desktops.
Not just Clash of Clans, but almost every Play Store application can be played on a Windows operating system using Blue Stacks, which is an Android simulator. You can download Blue Stacks from the link provided below:
Play Clash of Clans on Windows OS
- Go to the download link provided above and download Blue Stacks, the Android Simulator.
- Once downloaded, double click on the executable file to launch the setup and install Blue Stacks to your Operating System.
- Once installed, launch Blue Stacks from the shortcut icon created on your desktop. This will open up a window which will look somewhat like your ordinary android device.
- Once inside the application, you can either go to the Settings and sign in with your existing Gmail account or directly open Play Store (which ultimately would ask for you to login to an existing Gmail account or create a new one if you don’t have one right now).
- Once your Gmail account is all set up, you can finally use the full advantage of this Android Simulator. Go to the Play Store and search Clash of Clans (or any other application for that matter).
- Once the search is completed (which takes less then about 10 seconds), click on install and wait for Clash of Clans to download and install completely.
- Once installed, a shortcut icon will appear in the Blue Stacks user interface.
- Simply click on the Clash of Clans icon and the game shall start.
You can either start a new game from the scratch (if you just created a new Gmail account) or load a previous village (if you are using an older Gmail account which is linked to your old Clash of Clans village). If you signed in using a Gmail account already linked to a village, the game would ask you to load up your previous work, as it normally does on any Android or iOS device.
Additional Info: You can also load up multiple villages, where each village would be linked to an individual Gmail account. For that purpose, simply go to the Blue Stacks settings as you initially would to set up your Gmail account and simply add all the accounts there are with linked villages. Then while in-game, simply go to the settings and click on Disconnect, which disconnects the current Gmail account from the game, turning the button red. Click on the button once more to bring up a list of all the Gmail accounts that you have added, allowing you to choose any one from the accounts, loading a different village on your Blue Stacks Android simulator.