Android Marshmallow don’t show battery percentage on the home screen, Although you can see the battery percentage when you scroll down the status bar or when the phone is on charging.
There is a tweak that will show battery percentage inside the battery icon on the top bar of your Android Marshmallow Smartphone.
Following is the guide on how to show battery percentage in Android Marshmallow phone.
How to Show Battery Percentage in Android Marshmallow Phone
On Android Marshmallow, you can’t see battery percentage on home screen, if your phone is not on charging, although you can see the battery percentage if you scroll down the status bar. I’ll give you a tip to show battery percentage in Android marshmallow phone.
- To Start from the beginning I’ll show you how to get the percentage.
- So if you don’t have it enabled, first thing you have to do is pull down status bar
- Select the little Settings gear and hold it, you will see it spinning under your finger
- Let it spin for a while and then you will see a notification “Congrats, System UI tuner has been added to your settings”.
- Now Scroll down to the bottom of setting you will see System UI tuner, Select it.
- Now enable Show Embedded battery percentage.
Now if you want to remove the battery percentage inside the battery icon, go back to the System UI settings and disable “Show Embedded Battery Percentage“.
That’s it guys, you can call it a quick little tip for Android Marshmallow, Let me know if you know any more of these in the comments, there are number of such hidden tweaks in Android Marshmallow, you can also ask for the problems you are facing in Android Marshmallow, and we will try our best to provide you with the answers.