Android has been one of those platforms where users have the ease to customize things the way they desire. However, unlike Windows and some other operating systems, Android lacks a recycle bin feature. This means that once you delete a file, it is as good as gone. However, we have just what the users require in order to recover deleted files on Android.
Note: This guide is only for the users who have rooted access to their devices.
Sometimes, users accidentally delete files which may be of utmost importance to these users. And the users may not have those files backed up on a cloud storage. Which means that they have no means of regaining those deleted files once they are removed from the device. With that being said, provided the users have a rooted device, the users can quickly recover deleted files on Android.
Recover Deleted Files On Android
For those that have rooted access to their device, the users can quickly recover deleted files on Android using Undelete for Root Users, an application developed by Fahrbot Mobile which allows the users to quickly recover deleted files on Android. The application supports over 1,000 files types, which means that you have a great chance of recovering a deleted file of any file type.
The following features are basic to this application:
- Support of over 1,000 file types.
- Filtered results, displaying users a categorized view of their deleted files (videos, images, music etc).
- A preview feature, whereby you can preview a file before restoring, saving you the time it would take to restore files that are not actually required anymore.
The free version of this application allows the users to quickly recover their deleted files. However, a licensed application provides the users with many other exciting features. A few of them are listed below:
- Restore and secure delete features compatible with documents, images, video, music, archives and binaries (pretty much any file).
- Preview files with thumbnails.
- Batch operations for mass actions.
- Custom restore folders.
- Preview media files (useful to figure out which is that photo you were looking for amongst a throng of “IMG_2032232”-ish files).
You can get the application on your rooted device. Just click on the link below!
Link: Undelete For Root Users