Pokémon Go, developed by Niantic, is a free location-based augmented reality game. It is available on Play Store and App Store. It was initially released in selected countries. This game hits the records of popularity in a very short interval of time. The concept of this game was to promote physical activities by physically moving to different places. The game uses GPS to locate your current location. After that, it displays a real world map to locate and capture the ‘Pokémon‘. Here, we are going to explain how to transfer Pokémon Go account to new Android Phone.
Transfer Pokémon Go account to new Android Phone:
- The first step you have to do is to remember the Google account or the Pokémon Trainer Club account that you used to signup to play the game. This should be the first step before transferring a Pokémon Go account to your new Android phone. If you do not remember your account then simply tap the ‘PokéBall’ icon and then go to ‘Settings’. There you will see the account name under the ‘Sign Out’ option. Just note it down somewhere for the safe side.
- Now, tap on ‘Sign Out‘ to remove the ‘Pokémon Go’ account from your previous device.
- After you have signed out your ‘Pokémon Go’ account from your previous device, then you can install the ‘Pokémon Go’ game from the Google Play Store in your new Android device.
- Once the game is installed, open it.
- Now, use the Google or Pokémon Trainer Club account to sign in.
Congratulations, you have successfully transferred your Pokémon Go account to your new Android device. If you are still facing any issues while transferring your account then let us know. If you have any query regarding how to transfer Pokémon Go account to your new Android Phone then leave us a comment. We will help you out.