Chainfire has released latest version of SuperSU. It is the best root access management tool for Android devices, it lets you manage root rights and access for the Apps that require root access. It gives you flexibility to manage apps that can not be used without root. You can Download SuperSU v2.82 using this guide.
Download SuperSU v2.82
Following are some facts regarding different version of Android that you need to consider before you install and download SuperSU v2.82.
- The prior version dont work with the latest update of Android. For users running Android 5.1, you might have to go through rebuild of dalvik-cache on each boot.
- This new version fixes the compatibility issues on Huawei Devices.
- Some Samsung devices have troupe with SuperSU v2.82. So it is recommended that you first disable encryption before flashing SuperSU.
- If the original boot image is signed. Pixel users will no longer have to flash Android Verified boot Signing Zip file manually.
The latest version is focused on security patches of Android Nougat and O developers version.
Following are the features in the latest SuperSu v2.82:
- Superuser access prompt.
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Superuser access logging
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
Also Checkout: How to Root and install custom recovery TWRP on Galaxy S6.
Download SuperSU v2.82
Following is the link to downloadable zip file of latest version of SuperSU. You can use custom recovery like TWRP to flash it on your Android phone. Although the process of flashing is pretty easy, if you have issues, you can ask me in the comments.
- Download SuperSU v2.82
How to Install SuperSu on Android Phone:
If you dont know how to flash SuperSU on Android phone, then use the guide below to flash it using custom recovery TWRP.
- Download the zip file from above and move it to your phone’s internal or external storage.
- Now Turn off your phone.
- Enter into recovery mode. (You must have custom recovery like TWRP or CWM to install SuperSu.
- For Samsung:
- Press and hold Volume up + Home + Power Button till you see Android figure on screen.
- For Nexus Phone:
- Press Volume down + Power button.
- Now use volume buttons to navigate to Recovery Mode.
- Use Power button to select it.
- Now Tap on Install.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe right to install.
That’s all. If you have any questions or queries regardin how to download SuperSU v2.82 to root android phone ask me in the comments. You can also seek help from official post of Chainfire on Google Plus.