Galaxy S8 is one of the most stylish smartphone out there. The looks and design make it peerless. The best thing about S8 is its size, which is just optimal so you can use and hold this phone comfortably. Galaxy S8 is the first smartphone that introduced the concept of an almost bezel-less screen with no physical button on the front side of the smartphone. This bezel-less concept was loved by the masses. Now, it stands as the standard of every new top-notch smartphone. There are many hidden features on each smartphone that is known by very few. Barely anyone with S8 knew that it allows users to save documents as PDF. In this article, I will guide you on how you can save file as PDF on Galaxy S8.
How to Save File as PDF on Galaxy S8:
Although the trick is quite simple, very few people know how to save file as PDF on Galaxy S8. This guide also works for Galaxy S7, Note 8, Galaxy S9 and Note 9. The process is quite similar to Windows PC. You just have to go to print option and select download file as PDF.
Now let us move on to the step to step guide on how to save file as PDF on Galaxy S8:
- So, once you have opened any word document or note that you want in PDF.
- Select the Share option, in most of the apps its present at the top right corner.
- Once clicked on the share button a menu will appear.
- Tap on Print.
- Select Available Printers.
- Here you will see an option that states “Save as PDF“.
- Now tap on PDF icon and select the location where you want to save the PDF file. Either in internal storage or in SD card.
Once done, your document will be converted into PDF and saved on your phone without the use of any third party application.
This guide can be used in almost every application and it can be used to convert almost every file type to PDF on Galaxy S8. It is pretty easy to make a PDF file on any Samsung phone. If you still have issues regarding this guide. You can contact me.
- Also Checkout: Fix Unable to Save file on SD card on Galaxy S7 and S8.
I hope this guide was helpful. If you have any confusion or questions regarding how to convert or save file as PDF on Galaxy S8 let me know in the comments.
Also, share with us your experience with the fancy Galaxy S8. Note that this guide can be used on almost every Galaxy smartphone running on Android 6+. You can convert your documents into PDF in Note 8, Galaxy S7 edge Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S10 as well.