Samsung released a new iteration in its Z Flip series. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 is the latest smartphone in the Galaxy Z series. One of the fanciest smartphones manufactured by Samsung. However, the latest phones sometimes have errors. One prominent issue is “Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 not registered on network”. In this guide, we will discuss how to solve this issue.
Troubleshooting Galaxy Z Flip 4 not registered on the network:
If you are a galaxy phone user, you might have faced this problem in the past. We will start with a more straightforward method and then move toward complicated procedures.
- First of all, if you are in no network area, then move to the network working area. Now, place a call. If the screen shows Not registered to the network. The easy method is to Enable and Disable Aeroplane Mode.
- The second method is to reset your phone’s network settings. Sometimes, DNS and network settings can cause problems with your phone’s connection. After resetting, your phone’s network settings, all the saved Wifi passwords will be deleted. You have to set it up again.
- To reset your phone’s network settings, follow the steps: Goto Settings -> Reset->Reset Network settings.
Clear Cache of Z Flip 4:
The following method clears the cache from Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4. The cache is temporary files in your mobile phone. Clearing the cache will not delete any data from your phone. The steps to clear the cache from the recovery menu are below:
- First of all, turn off your phone.
- Now, connect your phone to your PC through a data cable.
- Next, press and hold Volume Up and Powebuttonson at the same time.
- Release the buttons when the Samsung logo appears. Now you will be in the recovery menu.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll up and down and the power button to select the option. Scroll to Wipe Cache Partition and select it.
- Once your phone’s cache is cleared, you will see a log entry at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, select the Reboot System Now
Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4:
Some apps installed in the phone cause problem with the working of the phone, and they are to be uninstalled via safe mode to overcome this issue.
- In the safe mode, if you are not getting the “not registered on network” error. This means that an app on your phone is causing this error.
- Now, trace that app and uninstall it. Suppose the error started after you installed any app on your device. Uninstall the such app.
- Finally, restart your phone to exit from safe mode.
Not registered on the network after a new update or flashing new firmware on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4:
If you flashed a new firmware and the error message started appearing, you have sparked an incompatible firmware in your Z Flip 4. To solve this issue, install the applicable stock firmware on your Galaxy Z Flip 4.
However, sometimes this error started after an OTA update. To solve this, Factory reset your phone or just reset your phone settings keeping the data. Before doing a factory reset on your phone, make a backup of your phone on your PC using smart switch or use this guide.
About Z Flip 4:
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 has a feature that allows it can be folded. Galaxy Z Flip 4 has a large 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display. In addition, a 1.9-inch cover screen with a Super AMOLED display. There are two cameras on the back and one front camera. The back cameras are 12 MP, one with a wide-angle lens and an f/2.2 aperture. The front camera is a 10 MP selfie camera with f/1.8 aperture. Moreover, Galaxy Z Flip 4 has Snapdragon 8 processor with 8 GB RAM. Galaxy Z Flip 4 is available in Graphite, Bora purple, Pink gold, and Blue colorways.
I hope these methods will help you to solve the issue. If you have any questions or queries, feel free to comment below.