Samsung has released the latest iteration of its S Series with Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22+. Both smartphones stand out in the market with their looks, features, and specifications. It’s a bit evident that the S series is now lining a bit more like the Note series. If you got this shiny new phone and now it’s stolen or missing. You can track and locate lost Galaxy S22 via two official services that we are going to talk about in this guide.
Track and Locate Lost Galaxy S22 Remotely
With the help of Samsung Find My Mobile, you may carry out a variety of operations on your Samsung phone even if you don’t physically have access to it. The following are the services that may be accessed using Find my mobile:
- Obtain the Calls log.
- Increase Battery Life
- Find the phone’s location on Google Maps.
- Even if the phone is on quiet, ring it out loudest.
- Obtain a copy of your phone contents.
- Lock the gadget.
- Display a personalized message on the phone locks screen if someone finds your phone. Without access to the data on the phone, that individual can read the news displayed on the screen. By use of the information shown on the screen. The owner can then be contacted by the person.
- Delete everything on your Galaxy S22. If you’re positive, the phone has been lost or stolen. It’s a good idea to remove all the data on your phone. Consequently, even if someone obtains the phone. They are not allowed to access any of the data on your phone.
Find my Mobile service to locate lost Galaxy S22:
It’s crucial to be aware that you could only access the features remotely if you had a Samsung account on your phone. The same account is used for both your Samsung Cloud and mobile gaming.
You should start by visiting the Samsung Find My Mobile official website.
Now sign in using your Samsung account credentials.
Finally, a map will appear with your Galaxy S22 location. If your phone’s internet connection is broken or not operating, it is not online. You can discover where it was last accessed online.
If your Galaxy S22+ has the offline finding feature turned on. Then, even though it isn’t linked to the internet, you can still see where it is—considering that location services are activated and operational.
Additionally, if you cannot locate the phone, it may have been stolen, so it is best to delete all of the data on the device remotely. Just double-check everything before erasing the data. Sometimes, people find the phone and give it back to the owner within a short time. Furthermore, if your phone already has a passcode or fingerprint protection, I would advise you to wait a few days before remotely erasing its data.
Track Galaxy S22 via Android. Find my Device:
Suppose your stolen Samsung Galaxy S22 or S22+ doesn’t have a Samsung account. Then, you can track and locate the lost Galaxy S22 using your Gmail or Google account by following this procedure.
Typically, the email address you initially used when setting up your phone is the one you use to download apps from the Google Play Store. The Google Find My Device application will use this email. All Android smartphones can use this service. A Google Pixel, Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi, or Huawei device is used. This service is supported by every Android phone.
You can remotely carry out the following operations on your missing Galaxy A52 by using Google find my device:
- First, even though the phone is on silent mode, ring it loudest.
- Then, put in a new Pincode to lock the phone.
- Personalized message displayed on your phone’s screen. So, if someone finds the phone, they can get in touch with the owner.
- Delete all of the data on your phone.
- Your phone will show its current location on Google Maps.
How to find a lost Galaxy S22 using Google Find my Device:
- You need an internet-connected PC or smartphone as a prerequisite. The Apple App Store and the Google Play Store include a Find my device app. Therefore, either download the app or use your phone or computer browser to access the Find My Device official website.
Now sign in with your Gmail or Google account, which you used to configure your phone.
- Once you’ve logged in, Google Maps will display the location of your Galaxy S22 or S22+ or S22 ultra.
- Additionally, several remote features can be used to perform actions on your phone remotely.
If you were unable to track and locate your Galaxy S22’s precise location because location services are either off or your phone is not connected to the internet. The previous online location will be displayed.
Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 Specs:
The Standard S22 comes in black, white, pink, and green colors. On the official website, there are other options to select from violet, sky blue, or graphite. The screen size is 6.1 inches, an AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, and the fingerprint scanner is also on the screen. As it works, in the US, the Samsung S22 is equipped with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, whereas in Europe and other parts of the world, it comes with Samsung’s Exynos 2200. The battery is 3799 mAh. You can wirelessly charge it up to 15 watts.
The cameras are super cool this year. The back camera is 50 megapixels with dual pixel autofocus and OIS. Alongside, there’s another 12 megapixels ultrawide camera and 1 10 megapixel zoom telephoto. With 8 GB RAM and a minimum of 128 GB internal storage, the standard Galaxy S22 is all it takes to be one of the best smartphones of 2022.
The Samsung Galaxy S22+ comes with a 6.6-inch display screen. The specs are almost the same as the standard model, yet it packs a bigger 4500 mAh battery.
I hope that this guide was helpful to track and locate lost Galaxy S22, S22+, or S22 ultra. Suppose you have any inquiries or concerns about any of the aforementioned services. Please feel free to leave them in the section below. Additionally, you can get in touch with us through social media or email.