HTC hasn’t been doing anything great in their smartphones department since HTC M7. We all were waiting for them to give something good to their consumers, this year they may do it with all new HTC 10.
HTC 10 is packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 processor and 4GB RAM inside a sexy! Aluminum body with 5.2-inch Super LCD5 QHD display.
HTC 10 Review
HTC 10 Specs:
- Display: 5.2 inches Super LCD5 2K display (565 ppi)
- OS:Android 6.0 Marshmallow w/ HTC UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 processor
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 32/64GB of internal storage; MicroSD expansion (up to 2TB)
- Cameras: 12-megapixel front camera; 5MP front camera
- Battery: 3,000 mAh battery
- Audio: Hi-Res with BoomSound Hi-Fi technology
- Network: 2G/2.5G – GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
CDMA: 800/1900 with EVDO Rev A
3G UMTS-850/AWS/900/1900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE (up to 450Mbps)
FDD: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 29, 30; Support Cat 9 LTE, download up to 450 Mbps, upload up to 50 Mbps
- Colors: Gunmetal Grey, Gold/Silver, Gold and Silver
- Misc: USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C, Capacitive keys, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, Miracast, Airplay, GPS + GLONASS DLNA and WiFi
The HTC 10 is a bit similar to HTC’s previous smartphones. HTC used Aluminum body again and it looks absolutely fascinating. Display seamlessly blends with the aluminum on both sides of the phone.
Volume buttons, sim card tray along with home button are on right side of the phone so you can easily access them with your thumb, microSD card tray is on left side, 3.5mm headphone jack on top and USB3.1 Type C port is on bottom.
HTC packs a 5.2-inch Super LCD5 QHD display which has a resolution of 2560×1440 and 556 ppi (pixels per inch) and Gorilla Glass. I have been pleased with how the colors show on phone. It has LightFlow feature to ensure seamless use in direct sunlight.
HTC was as good with cameras as Samsung unfortunately, but this time with HTC 10 they changed it and improved a lot with 12 MP rare camera and 5 MP front camera with OIS. If you are fan of selfies this is the phone you should get your hands on.
HTC 10 is packed with 9 camera modes:
- Zoe Camera
- Pro (Raw)
- Video with 4k recording
- Slow Motion
- Selfie Photo
- Selfie Video
HTC 10 has 3,000 mAh battery which is bigger than one in S7 which gives you 27 hours of talk time and 19 days of Standby.
HTC 10 is equipped with Quick Charge 3.0 and HTC claims it can be charged upto 50% in just 30 minutes.