Droid Info is the best tool to figure out each and every detail of your Android phone. Droid info is a great app that lets you explore all the details of your phone that are under the hood. It a tool that has features of many tools combined. So for everything related to what’s going on under the hood you can use this app. Use the post below to download from google play store or download Droid info APK from the link below.
In Droid Info app hardware information is categorized into:
- Device: Model, Build Number, Manufacturer, Chipset & Android OS version.
- System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor & Kernel information. You can also monitor CPU Utilization, Total running threads, and clock frequency of cores.
- Memory: Total RAM and consumed RAM, as well as Storage capacity of your device.
- Battery: Health of battery, level, power source and temperature.
- Sensors: Sensors and their real-time values can be monitored.
Droid info can be downloaded from Google play store for free, but as some Android smartphones do not have access to play store that’s why we have attached the APK file of the app as well.
If you have access to Google Play Store then download from here, otherwise download Droid info APK for android and windows from the link below.
Download Droid Hardware info APK from here.
How to install Droid info APK on Android phone:
- First of all download Droid Hardware info APK for Android from the link above.
- Once you have downloaded the app and placed it in your phone.
- Next, Go to Settings-> Security-> Enable Download from Unknown Sources.
- Now open the APK file of droid info, and let it install
- Give it permissions.
That’s all if you have any issue regarding the guide above or you are unable to download droid hardware info APK on Android phone then let me know in the comments. Your feedback regarding this very useful app will be appreciated. You can also make requests in the comments section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog so that you don’t miss any guide or news regarding Android.