In every new Flagship, Samsung adds at least one new feature. Similarly, Samsung added a new feature in their 2015 Flagship, Galaxy Note 5. The feature was Air Command. It gets popular because of its ease of use. But after Note 5, this feature was not added to any of the other device. Now, you can get Air Command feature of Galaxy Note 5 on any of your Android Device. Here is a complete guide on how you can get Air Command Feature of Galaxy Note 5.
Get Air Command Feature of Galaxy Note 5
- First of all, enable Unknown Services, For that:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Security.
- Here, you’ll see the option to enable Unknown Services. Just tap the check box in front of this option to enable it.
- Now, You have to install the app. For that, you have to download an APK file from the given external source, as this app is not available on Play Store.
- Download APK file: Air Command APK
- After the file has downloaded, open it and complete the installation process.
- Once the app has been installed in your device, you’ll see an app icon on your device. Tap to open it.
- After you open the app, it will show you a setup screen. Just ignore it and skip the step.
- Now, choose any one theme of your choice and then choose Start.
- Finally, you’ll see a floating small bubble on any side of the screen. You can use it for three multiple purposes in three different ways.
- Single Tap:
If you tap this floating bubble once, it will bring you to the home screen.
- Double Tap:
If you double tap this floating bubble, it will show you a list of all recent apps.
- Long Press:
A simple long press will give you multiple options such as Notepad, Screenshot etc.
- Single Tap:
That’s it. If you want to disable Unknown Sources option again then you can by just tapping the enabled check box.
The floating bubble is not fixed to one side of the screen. You can drag it to any part of the screen. If you want to stop the services then just open the app and all you have to do is to choose Stop button.
If you have any queries regarding how to get Air Command Feature of Galaxy Note 5 on any Android Smartphone then let us know in the comments sections.