Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the most famous smartphones of its time. It is still being used and loved by some of users around the world. I remember when it was released, few can afford it as it was expensive phone back then. It came with new great features like the phone is able to detect the gaze. All these features were something great back then. There are times when you phone gets messed up. It doesn’t turns on. Mostly, it is because of flashing wrong ROM or if you flash some ROM which is not meant for Galaxy S4. Your phone can also get into bootloop and it will be stuck on Samsung Logo and the screen will be stuck at the logo. I have a trick that can fix Galaxy S4 stuck at Samsung Logo in Bootloop.
You need to follow the comprehensive guide below. You can ask if you have any kind of issues or questions regarding the guide.
Galaxy S4 Stuck At Samsung Logo in Bootloop:
The guide below seems to be bit complex. But it is totally safe. Only hazard in the guide below is flashing wrong ROM which will cause your phone to be stuck at bootloop. As we are already working for fix of exactly same problem, then it won’t be an issue. So proceed with the guide. Even if its your first time doing such technical work on your phone. Don’t worry, you just have to follow the steps as they are stated. If you have any questions. You can ask me without any hesitation.
The solution for Galaxy S5 Stuck at Samsung logo is flashing stock firmware using ODIN. I will be guiding you step by step on how to flash stock firmware on Galaxy S4 using odin. As Smart Switch does not support Galaxy S4. You will have to perform this guide using kies or ODIN. We recommend you use ODIN to flash stock firmware on your Galaxy S4. Now lets move on to the guide on how to flash stock firmware to fix Galaxy S4 stuck at Samsung logo.
- Download ODIN v3.10.7 from here. (Click on download through browser when the window opens).
- From below Download Stock Firmware for your S4 according to your phone model.
- Download Samsung Drivers for Windows. (Link to download file is under the main heading). These drivers are to be installed on your PC, they are essential for your PC to recognise your device properly.
- You will need a computer for this solution.
Selecting the right ROM is very important. If your phone is carrier unlocked and it does not have any carrier branding then you can download ROM of any country that is not branded. To check branding see if logo of some carrier (like verizon or T-Mobile) appears when you reboot your phone. If your phone is not branded then you can flash ROM of any country which is not carrier specific. But make sure you don’t flash unbranded ROM on branded phone. Although its recommended to find the exactly same ROM as the one that was installed on your phone before it got bricked.
Follow the below steps to flash stock firmware to fix Galaxy S4 Stuck at Bootloop on your Galaxy S6:
- Download ODIN on your PC.
- Install Samsung USB drivers for windows on your PC or laptop.
- Now turn off your Galaxy S4 and Get it into Download mode.
- Press Volume Down, Power button and Home Button simultaneously.
- Keep on holding till you see a warning.
- Press Volume up button to continue.
- Now open ODIN on your windows PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC using USB data cable. ID:COM will turn blue, its an indication that your phone is connected and recognised by your PC. If your phone is not recognised. Make sure you have installed proper Samsung drivers on your computer.
- Click on AP or in some ODIN versions PDA .
- Select the stock ROM with (.MD5 file extension) you downloaded and extracted from Sammobile.
- Make sure Only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is checked in the options. Like in the screenshot below.
- That’s it. Click on Start and wait for 5 minutes. Now ODIN will flash Stock ROM on your Galaxy S4.
Thats how to fix Galaxy S4 stuck at Samsung logo. Your phone will reboot on its own after the flashing. First reboot always take time around 10 minutes. So let it reboot and optimise the apps.
Note:If the flashing is unsuccessful. Try again using some other version of ODIN.
That’s all from my side. If you have any issue in above guide on how to fix Samsung Galaxy S4 stuck at samsung logo in bootloop. Feel free to ask me in the comments. I will get back to your comments within some hours. If you have any hesitation. You can feel free to discuss it with us or drop comments below. If this guide helped you to fix your Galaxy S4. Do let me know.