Camera failed Error is quite common is Samsung galaxy Phones. I have witnessed it in Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Today we will talk about “How to fix Camera Failed Error in Samsung Galaxy Phones“.
Well the good thing is, this is just a software glitch which can be solved in just 20 seconds. The solution below involves deleted data saved by the app that doesn’t means your pictures, your pictures will be safe and sound. One thing you should check before proceeding is that your phone is charged as samsung Phones won’t let the camera to be opened if the battery is critically low. Well that is one of the most annoying thing, when you can’t open camera on low battery. You might have already read about factory reset to solve this issue, but that results in deleting all of your data and even contacts.
How to Fix Camera Failed Error in Samsung Galaxy Phones:
Below guide works for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 3, Note 4. Although this error isn’t seen in Note 5 and S5 but if you are using those smartphones and you see this error, you can fix it using the guide below.
Now let’s move on to the fix:
- First of all you want to do is to go to the Settings.
- And then go to more tabs.
- Now go to Application manager.
- Okay then tap top bar to search for an app.
- Search for Camera, tap on Camera app.
- After that Click on clear data.
- And then Click OK.
- After that press and hold power button.
- Tap restart.
That should fix Camera Failed Error in Samsung Galaxy Phones. Although it’s a common issue, but the solution is really easy. If this still doesn’t fix your camera, wipe the cache partition by going into recovery menu and then select Wipe Cache Partition, It’s rare to see hardware problem causing this issue.
Following is the guide on how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Phones to Fix Camera failed error in Samsung Galaxy Phones.
- First of all turn off your Samsung Phone.
- Now press and hold Volume up + Home + Power Button Simultaneously. Keep on holding the buttons until you see Android figure in the background.
- Once in Recovery menu. Use volume buttons to navigate to Wipe Cache Partition.
- Use Power button to select it.
- Now use volume buttons to go to Reboot System Now.
That’s all from how to fix camera failed error in Samsung Galaxy phones, If you have some other problem, don’t be hesitant to ask in the comments.