A very common error that is mostly experienced after rooting your phone with wrong file is Kernel is not Seandroid Enforcing. Don’t worry you have not bricked your phone and it is very similar to bootloop and we have got Galaxy S6 fix kernel is not seandroid enforcing error. As you cant remove the battery of Galaxy S6 you can’t just take out battery and wait for few minutes and hope that your phone will get fixed. Mostly this error arises when you root your phone or try to flash wrong custom ROM. It is a simple fix, which will be discussed in the following guide.
Galaxy S6 Fix Kernel is Not Seandroid Enforcing Fix:
Solution to this problem is flashing stock ROM. This error mostly arises while flashing customs ROMS that are not stable or rooting using unsupported files for your Galaxy S6. Now lets move on to Galaxy S6 Fix kernel is not seandroid enforcing. This error is visible on the top left side of the screen and phone only shows Samsung Galaxy Logo. If you are unable to proceed further from Samsung Logo Screen and your phone is stuck at bootloop. Use this guide to fix your phone. Otherwise follow the steps below:
- Download ODIN v3.10.7 from here. (Click on download from browser when the window appears).
- Download Stock Firmware for your Galaxy S6 from SamMobile.
- Download Samsung Drivers for Windows PC.
- You will need a computer for this solution.
- Make backup of your data using this guide (optional).
Selecting the right stock ROM is very important before flashing. Although you can install unbranded ROM of any country if your phone is not carrier locked. But its good to first check PDA and CSC of your phone by dialing *#1234#.
To check if your phone is branded or not, reboot your phone and see if some brand name or logo like T-Mobile etc appears at startup. If it’s not branded then you can flash ROM of any country that is unbranded on your phone.
Guide on how to Flash Stock ROM on Galaxy S6:
Following are the steps that will let you install stock firmware on your Galaxy S6.
- First of all Download ODIN on your PC
- On your PC install Samsung USB drivers for windows.
- Now turn off your Galaxy S6
- Get your phone into Download mode. Press and hold Volume Down, Power button and Home Button simultaneously till you see a warning.
- To continue Press Volume up button.
- Now open ODIN on your windows PC, if you see ID:COM section is turned blue then your phone is successfully added.
- Click on AP or in some ODIN versions PDA .
- Select the stock ROM you downloaded.
- Make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is checked in the options. Like in the screenshot below.
- Now Click on Start and wait for few minutes. (Don’t disconnect your phone from your PC while ROM is flashing)
- Once complete. Your phone will restart itself. It will take longer than usual to reboot for the first time.
Note: If the firmware you downloaded extracts more than one file then select the corresponding section according to file type BL belongs to Bootloader, AP belongs to PDA, CP belongs to Phone(Modem) and select CSC file in CSC tab.
That’s it. I hope this guide works out for you. If you have any query regarding how to Galaxy S6 Fix Kernel is Not Seandroid Enforcing. Let me know in the comments. Do give us feedback if flashing stock ROM fixed your issue or it didn’t.