Samsung J7 2016 is one the best middle tier smartphone out there. Its screen is of 5.5 inches and it has great processing power 2GB of RAM and Snapdragon 617 offer great processing power to Samsung J7 2016. There are other versions of J7 that have 3 GB RAM and those versions are for China and Asia. Samsung J7 2016 was announced in March. and released in April. It has super AMOLED touchscreen and its running on the Android operating system 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The back camera is of 13 Megapixels and the front camera is of 5 megapixels. Battery timing is amazing and it gives you up to 23 hours talk time. In the following guide, we will discuss how to factory reset Samsung J7 2016 if it’s not working properly and it is giving you problems.
Factory reset Samsung J7 2016
Moving on to the guide on how to factory reset Samsung J7 2016. It has just a few steps and it will make your phone fresh as brand new. Factory reset is also called hard reset and it will revert your phone back to its factory settings and it will wipe all the internal storage partitions. So know that factory reset Samsung J7 2016 will delete all the data present inside your phone including pictures and contacts.
Before moving forward, use this guide to backup all your data. If you will backup your data you won’t lose any data and you can restore it later on.
Follow the steps below to factory reset /hard reset:
- First of all turn off your phone.
- Once the phone is off, press and hold Volume up + Home button + Power button for a short while. leave the buttons when you see the Samsung logo on the screen.
- Now you will be in the recovery menu. Use volume buttons to navigate to Wipe data/ factory reset. Use power button to select this option.
- Now use volume down button to navigate to Yes- delete all user data. Press power button to confirm this selection.
- Now factory reset will be performed and you will see its log on the bottom of the screen.
- When you will see factory reset successfully at the bottom of the screen. Select the option reboot system now.
Note: Don’t interrupt the factory reset and make sure your phone is charged at least 30% before performing factory reset.
That’s all from how to factory reset Samsung J7 2016. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments. Give us your feedback regarding Samsung J7 and how is your experience with it.