OnePlus 5 was the most anticipated smartphone of last year. The phone is leading in sales all around the world. It was being called as the best phone when it comes to hardware specs. Some people think that clearing cache deletes the data present in your phone. Which is totally wrong. Clearing cache doesn’t delete any data. Today we will talk about how to clear cache of OnePlus 5 or OP5T.
OnePlus 5 was released last year in summers. Since its release, everyone is going crazy after it. It comes in two variants. The expensive version supports 8 GB of RAM whereas the standard version is equipped with 6 GB of RAM. There are no retail stores of OnePlus, you can buy it directly from the official website of the company.
The innovative thing about OnePlus 5 design is the presence of two cameras on the back of the phone. It is running on the latest Snapdragon 835. You can imagine how fast the processing must be considering the powerful processor along with a huge pile of RAM. It comes in two colors, Midnight Black and Slate Gray. Design of Oneplus 5 is very sleek and stylish because of Anodized Aluminum. Personally, I love the dash charging feature. You can get whole day battery life in just half an hour. Even when it comes to software OnePlus 5 is running on OxygenOS based Android Nougat and soon it will be getting Android Oreo.
Clear Cache of OnePlus 5:
Before moving forward, lets put light on the benefits of clearing cache. There are times when your phone or some app is not working properly, or its crashing frequently. Another thing, if your phone is acting in a weird way. You can solve all these problems by clearing cache of your phone. Clearing cache doesn’t delete any sort of data from your phone like pictures or texts.
Also Checkout: Best Keyboard Apps for Android Phone.
Clear Cache of Apps on OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T:
If any app on your phone is not working properly or shutting down in an unusual manner clear cache of that app. Most probably it will fix the app.
Follow the steps below to clear cache of any Specific app:
- First of all, go to Settings.
- Locate App Manager. Select the app that is having issues while operating.
- Go to App Info. Select Clear Cache.
- You can also delete all the data stored by that app by tapping on clear data. It will delete saved passwords and data. Which will clear a lot of space on your phone. If its camera app, it won’t delete your pictures. So don’t worry.
Note: If you want to delete cache of all the apps. Go to Settings -> Storage -> Cached Data-> Clear All App Caches.
Clear Cache Partition of OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T:
If the above method didn’t solve the problem. You should proceed to the guide below and clear cache partition of OnePlus 5, this won’t delete any data present on your phone. So don’t worry.
Follow the steps to clear cache of Oneplus 5 without wiping data:
- First of all turn off your phone. and get into the recovery menu.
- Now, to get into recovery menu. Press Volume Down + Power Button. And keep on holding the buttons till you get into recovery menu.
- Select Language.
- Use volume buttons to navigate to Clear Cache/Data. and use the power button to select this option.
- Now you will see two separate options, One will clear cache of your OnePlus 5 other one will delete all the data present in your phone.
- Select Wipe Cache Option.
- Reboot your phone.
That’s all from my side. This is the best way to optimize the performance of your phone. If you have any questions or queries regarding the guide above. Feel free to contact me in the comments. Also, do give us feedback if clearing cache of OP5 helped you with performance or working on your phone.