Have you ever wanted to see iPhone call log history of someone else’s device? For some reason or the other, we all wished we could check someone else’s call history.
If you are married or in a serious relationship, you probably get annoyed when your spouse has to take long calls and wish you knew who was on the other side of the call. Sometimes if you have employees who tend to spend more time on the phone than on work, then you want to keep a tab on them. You want to know whom they waste your time talking to.
Well, we have a solution for you. There is a way to see call history on an iPhone. Wondering what the answer is? To learn more, read this article to the end.
Is It Possible to Get Call History of a Number on an iPhone?
Most of the time, we give up on our desire to know whom our person of interest was talking to on the phone because we believe it is impossible to check their iPhone call history. The truth is you can actually check anyone’s iPhone call history. All you need is a powerful tool such as the KidsGuard Pro for iOS.
Part 2: Best Way to Get Call History of a Number on iPhone
The best way to remotely check the call history of any number on an iPhone is to use the KidsGuard Pro for iOS software. This is a powerful program designed to help you access an iPhone remotely. This gives you the power to check someone’s call history, among many other things.
Features of Monitoring Call History on iPhone:
Some of the key features to look forward to when installing KidsGuard Pro include:
a) Can Check Deleted Files
With KidsGuard Pro for iOS, you gain full access to someone’s iPhone. You can check call logs history even if the person has already deleted that history on their iPhone. You can also have access to other deleted call logs.
b) Synchs Data in Real-Time
KidsGuard Pro for iOS is designed to synchronize data in real-time. This means that even if someone just made a call a few seconds ago, you can check that history and know who they are talking to.
c) Effortless Installation
KidsGuard Pro is designed to be installed just like installing any other software on your computer. What this means is that there is no need for jailbreaking, which is often required for monitoring apps.
See Call History on iPhone in 3 Steps.
To use KidsGuard Pro for iOS to check someone’s iPhone call history is very easy. All you need to do is follow these three steps:
- Step 1: Sign Up for an Account
- The first thing you need is your own KidsGuard Pro account. With this account, you can access and check someone’s iPhone call log history on any device.
- To sign up for a KidsGuard Pro account, simply visit their website and click “Sign Up,” then follow the online directions to choose a plan and create a user account.
- Step 2: Set Up the Software
- Once you choose a plan, you will be directed to the “My Products and Order Management” Page. Follow the set-up guide to set up the program, then download, and install it on a desktop computer.
- After you have installed the program on a computer and launched it, you will need to connect the iPhone you want to monitor to that computer to analyze in order to start monitoring. To do this, you have two options. You can connect it directly using a USB cable or use the same Wi-Fi connection to connect the two.
- Step 3: Start Checking Call History
- Once the data analysis is done, you can start checking the call history. To check the target iPhone, simply log into your account, and you can check any kind of information on the phone.
What Else Can You Check with KidsGuard Pro for iOS?
KidsGuard Pro for iOS lets you check much other information on the target device. Some of the things to check to include:
- Monitor Social Media
Using KidsGuard Pro for iOS, you can access someone’s iPhone and check their social media accounts to see what they post, who they chat with, and what else they do on their profiles.
- View Browsing History
If you are interested in finding out what someone browses on the internet, you can trust KidsGuard Pro for iOS to help you here. This tool would let you check out someone’s browsing history even if the person deleted it on their device.
- Read Text Messages
If you want to check someone’s text messages on their iPhones without ever being detected, you will love this feature. With KidsGuard Pro for iOS, you can read someone’s text messages, even those already deleted.
- Track Location
We all love to track the locations of our loved ones. If you want to know the exact location of your teenage son, then this tool is for you. With KidsGuard Pro for iOS, you will see the location and know where there have been.
- Check Media Files
Sometimes you may want to check and even export videos and photos on someone’s iPhone. KidsGuard Pro for iOS helps you do all this with a lot of ease.
- View Text Files
If you want to check someone’s calendar, notes, and reminders, this is the feature. In addition, KidsGuard Pro for iOS helps you check text files of all kinds.
FAQ about Getting Call History of Any Number
- Can I Get the Call Details of a Mobile Number?
Yes. If you want to check the number someone called, the time the call was made, and the duration of each call, among many other details, then KidsGuard Pro for iOS will help you.
- Do I Need to Jailbreak the Target iPhone to See Its Call History?
No. KidsGuard Pro iOS is designed to be installed just like any other computer software. Thus, it is easy to install and use, and no software manipulation is required.
- Can I Check the Deleted Call History?
Yes. KidsGuard Pro synch data in real-time. This makes it easy for you to check all the history you want, including the call history already deleted on the target device.
If you want to check iPhone call history on someone else’s device, then it is pretty straightforward. You need to get a KidsGuard Pro for iOS, download and install the software on a computer, and then scan the device you want to monitor. You can now check the call history, social media use, call log history, browsing history, and text messages on the device remotely.