One of the Galaxy series’ most popular flagships is the Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra. One of the most fashionable smartphones you will see is this one. Today, we’ll cover how to track a stolen or lost Galaxy S21 and find it if it’s been misplaced or stolen.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 standard version has a 6.2-inch display screen with FHD+ resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate. The version sold in the US is powered by Snapdragon 888, whereas the ones sold worldwide are equipped with Exynos 2100processorsr. The phone is powered with 8 GB of RAM, and the standard version has 128 GB of space. There are three cameras on the back 64 Megapixels primary camera, a telephoto, and a wide-angle lens. On the front, there is a 10 Megapixel camera, and the phone has a 4000 mAh battery, which is quite durable.
Track Lost Galaxy S21 if it is lost or stolen:
Two services are available to help you find a lost Galaxy S21. One comes directly from Samsung. Android offers yet another service. It is available on all Android devices. Using the techniques listed below, you can locate your missing Galaxy S21 and see its location via Google Maps.
Additionally, you have the option of erasing all the data. If your phone is on mute, it is lost within the house. Furthermore, you can make it ring at its loudest setting. These features are necessary to safeguard the personal information stored on your Samsung Galaxy S21 if it is lost. Thanks to it, your confidential information won’t get into the wrong hands.
Location Tracking of S21 via Samsung Find my Mobile:
The Find My Mobile service from Samsung allows you to control several phone functionalities remotely. You can use it to unlock your phone or track a lost Galaxy S21’s call history. It can be used to see the location of a misplaced Galaxy S21 on Google Maps. Additionally, you can erase all of your registered cards and payment methods and information about your lost Galaxy S21 using the Find my Mobile service.
- For the purpose of utilizing this service, you must have a Samsung Galaxy account registered on your phone.
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile. If you can’t remember your login information, use your Samsung account username and password to log in. To recover credentials, use the find email/password option.
- After logging in, you will see several actions you can take remotely on your Galaxy S21.
- Click on “find my device” to discover your phone’s position where it was last connected to the internet.
- If there are no odds of recovering your Galaxy S21 and you have given up looking for it, Your credit cards and payment information are among the data that should be deleted.
- If you are confident that your phone has not been stolen, you can also set it to ring loudest. So it’s close to somewhere. You don’t have to push your furniture aside. Using Ring my device, you may make your phone ring even while it is in silent mode.
Method 2 on how to Locate and Track Stolen Galaxy S21:
Furthermore, an Android-based service is another way to find your stolen Galaxy S21. It can be accessed from any Android device and gives you remote access to your Galaxy S21+ for several operations. For instance, you can use the browser on your computer or another internet-capable phone to visit the Google Find my Device.
The following services can be accessed remotely on your phone by Google Find my Device:
- If you’re confident your phone is at your house or business, ring it. Unfortunately, you can’t call it to find it because it is on mute. Use this function to make it ring at the maximum volume.
- Locate option allows you to view the precise location of your phone on Google Maps. It is constrained. Your phone must have an active internet connection, and location services turned on.
- When you hope that someone will find your phone and attempt to contact you after you’ve left it somewhere, you should lock it. Utilize this function to lock down your phone, show a personalized message on the screen, and display your contact information.
- If you have given up hope of ever seeing your phone again and are sure you won’t get it back, erase it. Use this option to completely erase all of the device’s data following a phone wipe. It will not be accessible using Google Find my Device.
Guide to use Google Find my Device to Track Lost Galaxy S21:
- To begin with, open the Google Find my Device app or visit its website on your smartphone. There will be a login screen. Now enter the email address that you initially used to set up your phone.
- Choose your phone from the list of linked phone to that specific email address.
- You can view your phone’s current location on Google Maps if it’s connected to the internet.
- If it’s offline, you can still utilize the service to delete the contents. When someone picks up the phone later. Your phone’s entire contents will be deleted.
- Additionally, you may utilize the lock option to lock the device and display a notice if someone discovers it on the screen. The phone might be returned to you when the message has been read by that individual.
The services mentioned above’ restrictions:
Each of these services has its restrictions. Most services require an internet connection on your phone to function. Additionally, numerous other apps, such as Cerberus, may be preinstalled on your device before it is lost. It will enable you to track lost Galaxy S21 without using the internet. Use security applications the next time.
It’s always a good idea to have a backup of all of your data, including photos and movies, on the Samsung cloud or another cloud service. Even if your Samsung Galaxy S21 is stolen, you may still access your info. In addition, the notes and messages contain private information you don’t want to disclose to others.
A lock or passcode on your phone is always recommended if your Samsung Galaxy S21+ gets stolen. Its contents of it are inaccessible to everyone. Backup and passcode are thus the two most crucial factors for the next time.
That is all we have to say about finding a misplaced Galaxy S21. I sincerely hope that this guide may help you locate your missing Galaxy S21 or S21+. Please feel free to post any further queries in the comments. Your suggestions are much valued.