Smartphone games may be ways away from being at the level of PC and Console Gaming. However, they have improved and a slew of excellent games are released every year. These games are usually exclusive on your phone. I’d much rather play these games on a bigger screen using my keyboard, mouse or controller, than on a small touchscreen. BlueStacks allows you to download android games on PC.
One of the most widely used apps on gaming PC’s is Blue Stacks. It allows you to play all the games you can play on a regular android phone on PC. It is classified as an emulator and can be downloaded very easily. Some of the Playable games Include: PUBG Mobile, Clash Of Clans, etc. In High quality!
What is an Emulator?
An emulator software or app allows One Computer (Host) To behave like another Computer Or Software (Guest). In this case, it allows the android software to be run on your Windows or Mac OS device. Emulation (in computer language) can be translated to Imitate as your computer will change into another OS.
What are the Benefits of using an emulator? you may ask. Well you better strap in because there are A lot of them.
- Using an Emulator, you can get better graphics than what you can get on mobile.
- You can get some Potential additional features as well.
- While maintaining the original look, you can play a game, or an app with a keyboard and mouse.
- If you are more serious in gaming, than you can get Much better frames on pc than on mobile. Depends on Hardware
Beware, most apps will run smoothly while some contain legality issues.
Blue-Stacks to Download Android Games on PC:
Now the Emulator that i will be talking about in this article is called blue-stacks Emulator. Luckily for you, it is the most widely used because it does not have any legal issues so you should be carefree.
Blue-Stacks’ latest version is called Blue-Stacks 4. It runs on Android 7, And I know that it runs on a software from the dinosaur era but it is quite the latest one’s as far as emulators go so don’t be hassled. And, fortunately for you, most apps these days still support android 7.
How to Download Bluestacks to play Android games on PC?
It is fairly simple to download BlueStacks 4 as it is just like all the other apps. Do not break a sweat because for those of you who still need help as I am here to guide you.
- Firstly go to Blue Stacks 4.
- Click download BlueStacks 4.
- Choose the install location for where the app will be downloaded.
- you should get “BlueStacks installer” in the bottom left of your screen (chrome).
- Go ahead and click on it.
- You will be greeted with this screen.
- click Install now.
- It will download, wait patiently for the download to be completed.
- It will check system requirements.
Congrats, you just downloaded Blue Stacks. Go ahead and get used to the UI. Make sure to sign in first. To download Games from Google Play Store on your computer. Just login to your Google Play account and Go to the Google Play store. Good luck!
If you have any questions regarding the topic, please make sure to comment below or visit our socials. Hopefully this has been a helpful tutorial and overview of the app. If you like stuff like this and would want to be notified for more, follow us on Facebook as we Post there often as well.