Is your Samsung Galaxy S6 stuck at Samsung logo when you try to power on your phone? Then I have got every possible fix for this issue. Move on with the guide. I wish you best of luck.
Samsung Galaxy S6 is one of the most adored Samsung phone of Galaxy series. It has top notch specs and sleek and stylish body. It has everything what it takes to be number one smartphone. Great processing power with 3 GB RAM and Exynos 7420 Octa core processor. It has great battery life and amazing picture quailty.
While tweaking with custom ROMS or recoveries sometimes you end up bricking up your phone, in simple works your phone won’t pass the samsung logo screen. Or it is in constant bootloop. Dont worry it can be fixed easily. It is soft bricked. There are other ways to fix this issue but this one is 100% working and easy to perform. It might look a bit technical for the newbies who have never tried flashing ROM’s on their phone. But you don’t need to worry just perform the step to step guide on how to fix Galaxy S6 stick at Samsung Logo. Know that it will erase all your data present inside phone.
Galaxy S6 Stuck at Samsung Logo
The solution that I am going to recommend you for Galaxy S6 stuck at Samsung logo is to flash stock ROM using ODIN on your phone. It will unbrick your phone. It just takes few steps and it is quite easy. The following guide will delete all the data present in the internal storage of your phone.
- Download ODIN v3.10.7 from here. (Click on download from browser when the window appears).
- Download Stock Firmware for your Galaxy S6 from SamMobile. And extract it on your PC.
- Download Samsung Drivers for Windows. (Link to download file is under the main heading). These drivers are to be installed on your PC, they are essential for your PC to recognise your device properly.
- You will need a computer for this solution.
Selecting the right ROM is very important. If your phone is carrier unlocked and it does not have any carrier branding then you can download ROM of any country that is not branded. To check branding see if logo of some carrier (like verizon or T-Mobile) appears when you reboot your phone. If your phone is not branded then you can flash ROM of any country which is not carrier specific. But make sure you don’t flash unbranded ROM on branded phone. Although its recommended to find the exactly same ROM as the one that was installed on your phone before it got bricked.
Follow the below steps to flash stock ROM on your Galaxy S6:
- Download ODIN on your PC.
- Install Samsung USB drivers for windows on your PC or laptop.
- Now turn off your Galaxy S6 and Get it into Download mode. Press Volume Down, Power button and Home Button simultaneously. Keep on holding till you see a warning.
- Press Volume up button to continue.
- Now open ODIN on your windows PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC using USB data cable. ID:COM will turn blue, its an indication that your phone is connected and recognised by your PC. If your phone is not recognised. Make sure you have installed proper Samsung drivers on your computer.
- Click on AP or in some ODIN versions PDA .
- Select the stock ROM with (.MD5 file extension) you downloaded from Sammobile.
- Make sure Only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is checked in the options. Like in the screenshot below.
That’s it. Click on Start and wait for 10 minutes. Now ODIN will flash Stock ROM on your Galaxy S6. Thats how to fix Galaxy S6 stuck at Samsung logo. Your phone will reboot on its own after the flashing.
If the flashing is unsuccessful. Try again using some other version of ODIN.
If you are reluctant to flash stock ROM using ODIN to fix Galaxy S6 stuck at Samsung logo or Bootloop. Then use Smart Switch. It’s an official software from Samsung and very easy to use. And it does the same job. Watch the tutorial below.
If you have any query regarding how to fix Galaxy S6 stuck at Samsung logo, drop a comment below. You can also give your feedback in the comments. If you have any other issue feel free to ask me in the comments.