In windows 10 all the notifcations are displayed in the action bar that is present on the right side of the screen. The notifications can get annoying at times. When you have number of apps generating notifications, you can’t work or watch movie in peace. Well, you can get rid of the notifcations for a single app or all the windows apps. The method is simple just follow the guide below to disable notifications on Windows 10.
While the notifcations in the action bar are good to keep an eye on whats happening on the PC. It can also be used to see if you have missed anything while you were away. But the constant notifcations can really piss you off at times.
Notifications in action bar was introduced in Windows 8. While some find it handy. But most of the people were not much happy about it. Well, you can easily get rid of the annoying notifcations.
Disable Notifications on Windows 10:
You might have seen that after installing an app on Windows 10 computer. Your system asks you if you want to keep on seeing notifcations of that particular app. At that time, you can disable it once and for all. But after installing the app you didn’t disable notification. You can enable or disable notifications on Windows 10 for any particular application.
- First of all get to the Settings. You can do that by either clicking on notification center and clicking on All Settings. Or you can just search for settings in the search bar.
- Once you are in the settings. Locate System and click on it. In system settings, you will see a sidebar on left. It will have all the system options.
- Locate and click on Notifications & Actions. Now you can manage complete Action bar.
- The first option under Action bar in the settings is for Notifications of each and every app. If you disable it. You wont get notifcations for the System Apps as well as the installed apps.
- If you dont want to turn off notifcations for each and every app then scroll down.
- You will see all the apps installed on your computer. You can disable notifcations for any specific apps that is annoying.
- Once you have disabled the notification for particular app. It wont annoy you anymore. Moreover, you can turn off all the notifcations including the system notifcations using the first toggle button. It isint recommended to disable all the notifcations. Just go for the particular app that is annoying
Tip: Enhance speed of your Windows 10 PC by deleting the temporary files. Which occupy GBs of space in your computer. See this guide on how to delete temporary files including cache to enhance performance and free space on your computer.
It was pretty easy. If you still have any questions to ask or any confusion. Feel free to contact me in the comments. If you want to share anything regarding windows 10 or on this guide. You can reach out to us using the contact us form or the comments underneath.