Skype lets you communicate with you friends, colleagues and family members from where ever you are at any desired time. Protecting your privacy is one of the major concerns of the users. Although it is quite easy for the users to change their Skype passwords when they are using a laptop or a desktop PC. However, same is not the case when one is logged in through an android device and not in reach of a laptop or a desktop PC. This post will guide the users on how to change Skype password on Android so that unauthorized access to your personal chats and your contacts can be prevented.
How To Change Skype Password On Android:
Following these few simple steps, the users will be able to know how to change Skype password on Android to successfully prevent unauthorized access to their personal data in their Skype accounts.
- (Only to be performed if you are signed in to your account) Open Skype android application. Navigate to settings. Click on the ‘Sign Out’ button to successfully log out of your account. If you are not signed in to your account, you may directly proceed to the next step.
- You will be presented with the Skype login screen. Simply input your username in the given field.
- Now, instead of typing a password and signing in to your account, click on “Problem Signing In?” link.
- You will now be redirected to another page. Simply fill the given fill the given field with your Email address and wait for the Email to be sent.
- Now open your Email mailbox and you will see a mail from Skype. Simply open the mail. You will be provided with a link to reset your password. Click on that link.
- Now, type a new stronger password that you desire and confirm the changes.
That is all that you need to know on how to change Skype password on Android. Feel free to leave any comments for your queries and we will be sure to get back to you as quick as we can.